I'm immuno-compromised and concerned about working with COVID patients. What are my options?  


If you would like to request a work accommodation, contact LHH HR at [email protected]. You will be required to provide a doctor's note.

Be advised that the hospital is not obligated to reassign you and their decision is final. NYPNU has no grounds to appeal the hospital's decision for any member.

Be the first to comment

Please check your e-mail for a link to activate your account.