We don't play cards while we're saving lives, but we DO like to play when we're off the clock!
Join us for our Nurse Appreciation Happy Hour and Charity Fundraiser.
In addition to the fun and solidarity of our usual happy hours, we're hosting a silent auction and 50/50 raffle to benefit Crossing Thresholds, an organization that works with local leaders in the Kibera Slum, Nairobi, Kenya, to host several schools and run a free medical clinic.
We're very proud of our 7 NYPNU nurses that will be traveling to the Crossing Thresholds clinic at the end of June to deliver medical care to an estimated 400 patients that would otherwise not receive the medical treatment they need.
Join us in supporting these amazing nurses by participating in raising funds for the clinic and pick up an amazing gift for yourself or for someone else, just in time for Mother's Day!
Auction Items include: (more added every day!)
- A Fine-Dining cruise for two aboard the luxurious, glass roof Bateaux New York ($425 value)
- Tickets to Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater at Lincoln Center ($300 value)
- 2 4-hour house cleanings donated by White Glove Elite Cleaning ($150 value each)
- Dinner for 2 at Eli's Essentials And Wine Bar ($150 value)
- 3 group fitness classes at Chaise Fitness ($117 value)
- $100 gift certificate for Bleu Ciel Salon
- A double orchid arrangement from Lenox Hill Florist ($100 value)
- A floral arrangement from Windsor Florist ($100 value)
- 2 $50 gift cards from Pick-a-Bagel
- Gift basket from Agata & Valentina ($100+ value)